The first update for Intergalactic Music Adventure.
- SCENE SELECT
- NEW AI CHARACTER CHAT SYSTEM
All features, quizzes and mini games accessible through one screen, stripped back for classrooms and simple homework sprints!
It sits apart from Adventure mode in that no stars or achievements are rewarded and there are no characters around. Flick back to Adventure mode to jump back into your story!
Games continue infinitely and randomly in SCENE SELECT until you exit them yourself.
NEW AI CHAT SYSTEM
A beautiful new layout for ALL characters chat screens, with their TYPE (Scientist, Bug, Musical, Beast, Artificial Intelligence), their MOOD (Fine, Happy, Sad, Shocked, Angry, Silly, Unimpressed), their musical instrument (everything from triangle to samplers), and their favourite music genres (everything from grunge to folk).
You should write a song about…
BEING YOURSELF AT A STRANGERS PARTY!
A LOST STARFISH LOOKING FOR THE BOTANIC GARDENS!
SATELLITES IN YOUR FAVOURITE CAFE!
A new Artificial Intelligence Experiment has landed on one of the planets.. SongSuggestorBot Beta will randomly suggest imaginative song ideas for you to write about. Part of the artist’s broader creative exploration into Artificial Intelligence cybernetic personality.
- Even better variation, randomisation and diversity in conversation with other character’s AI
- More tracks added!
- An opening track on the title screen that will be played by a different instrument randomly chosen each time the game is opened
FROM USER SUGGESTIONS;
- Added an “ALL” button to the Guitar Fretboard showing all notes in all places
- Changed the music in Note Guessing, which was a bit too loud
- Stopped the Note Painting experiment from letting you draw on buttons
- No error sounds in Note Guessing or Symbol Quiz when you click out of the room
- Fixed an issue where findable space buddies were causing white fireworks at the start of the room even when they’ve already been found.
FURTHER DEVELOPMENT NOTES;
- An Android version of the game is being supplied at the artist’s discretion for extra engagement from users. Please note that it is not being bug tested in the same way and will not necessarily match the most current PC version as Android is not the intended platform for this game’s development. The Android version may only be available for a limited time during Intergalactic Music Adventure’s critically active development phase.
- Future update priorities are more instruments for the Imaginator Synth (unlockable, as well as generally added) a brief opening sequence and relationship building with AI characters.